Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Haircut

Dylon had his first haircut finally. It is amazing how attached you become to such little hair. Those of you who see us often know that his hair only grew in the middle - he had a permanent "faux hawk" as most people called it. A funny thing happened after he had his hair cut. Every Thursday a group of us in the court get together for a play date, it was at my house this week so alot of kids were there. One of the gals that lives by me came over to return some stuff and she asks, "who's kid are you holding". Now, she jokes around often so I thought at first that she was kidding, but I asked if she was serious and she says "yeah, who is that". I of course started laughing. Who knew that a hair cut could change him so much. I guess he was known for his mohawk, so I should have figured. Now everyone comments on his cheeks. Lucky him, he got those cheeks from his mom. People used to always pinch my cheeks and say that I looked just like a Cabbage Patch. (When I was little they they had just come out) He does look different though, he is no longer my baby, he looks like a toddler to me. How sad :(

3 comments:

Brynn said...

I am glad you finally updated your blog!

Kelly said...

So cute! You need to update more often so I have something to read at work. =)

Shauntell said...

What a handsome boy! I like the blog Marie your background is cute way to go.