Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dylon's Big News

Dylon is going to be a Big Brother in June!

28 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah congrats! Our babies will be the same age! :)

The Lindquists said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Brynn said...

Congrats!!

Harmony said...

AAHHHH! Hooray for you! Good planning...one in May, one in June, and on it goes. :) Sit around and be lazy as much as you can now, because you are about to know what it means to be REALLY busy!

The Van Horn's said...

Congrats!! Hopefully the baby will be born before the weather gets too hot!

Sabrina said...

How exciting! Congrats! This was a cute way of telling all of us.

Alicia said...

YEAH!

jenny said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! I feel like Dylon was just born...time goes too fast.

Hope you are feeling okay. ;)

Guymon Family said...

Congratulations!

andrea white said...

what??! i just talked to you about 2 nights ago, and you didn't say anything! haha. geesh. well major congrats. whatcha' having? boy/girl? both? as in twins...

Brit said...

Yeah! I thought I would make it official and tell ya congrats on your blog! I love Babies! And I can watch Dylon anytime you need to take a break or have a docs appointment, seriously!

Margo and Dave said...

Congratulations! We are SOOOO excited for you guys! How are you feeling??

Suzi said...

Conrgats!!!! We really need to ge together sometime soon.

SteveJ said...

Hey CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you and your family.

Love ya,
Stephen & Megan Johnson

The Woods said...

Very cool!

The Burnah Clan said...

Hey, we are due at the same time, I havne't posted anything yet. Look how BIG Dylan looks. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Our babies will only be 2 months apart!

kp said...

i sat looking at the picture trying to come up with something more original than "contrats", but couldn't. although, I must say, June is a great month!

Julie said...

That is so exciting. I'm sure Dylan will love being a big brother.

Aimee said...

Congratulations!! June is a great month:)

Sheffers said...

YAY! Congratulations! how exciting, how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! Hope you start feeling better!

Maren said...

Congrats!! That is exciting news, and I love the shirt!

Kelly said...

YEAH!!!! I couldn't believe it so I had to read it three times! Wow, so much fun! Oh my gosh! I am so surprised!

Corky said...

It would help if I checked for updates! Congrats to you guys! How exciting!

Albertson Family said...

woo hoo, now I can start telling people........um oh wait, I already goofed. :)

Rachel said...

I'm so excitted for you guys. Congrats! I'm so glad you found me. Let me know if you need anything:)

Matt and Amie said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well!