Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jumping Marie

Watch Marie land a back/front flip 4 weeks after having a baby...

8 comments:

Valerie: said...

hey!! Great job doing those flips. I could not do that no matter what shape I am in hehe How is the feeding going? Hopefully better. I love the platex nurser bottles the best(the ones with the bags).Both of my girls adjusted the best to those when i stopped nursing them and they took it when i was still nursing. Hope it goes well. Cant wait to come back home, even though it will be hot. We miss it still!!

jenny said...

Holy crap. I can't believe you can do that. My stomach hurts just watching you flip around like it's nothing!!

Brit said...

wow very impressive! I've never been able to do that either. When you guys coming back? It has been too long!

SteveJ said...

Amazing!! You guys look great. Have a great day!!!!

Ps. I hope you didn't hurt you back on that last one!

Unknown said...

Great Job,and you have two kids.
That is great! I couldn't do that befor having kids. LOVE IT
(I must have a little bit of a dirty mind-Jumping Marie...sounds hmm.)
I didn't think that was a possible blog though. Don't worry.

Love you guys it was great to see you for the baby blessing.

Megan said...

Marie! I'm so glad you commented on my blog...I've been wondering how to reach you! Yes we are coming to Arizona---so excited! I will call you once we're moved and settled.
What is your cell phone number now? Mine is still 801-824-4291.

Your little girl is beautiful!

Sheffers said...

jumping on a trampoline is the best feeling ever!! I feel like a kid again after i am done. you looked great and way to go!!!

Mandi said...

Yeah...I'm impressed, and not just because of the flips...I haven't been able to jump on a trampoline since I had Jackson 3 years ago...I have no bladder control...mix that with jumping on the tramp...disaster! :)