Dwayne's sister and
fam have a bounce house and they set it up while we were there.
Dylon wasn't too sure about it at first, but loved it once he got the hang of it. He loved playing with his cousin
AJ in there.
We went to the Willow Park Zoo in Logan with some of Dwayne's family, if you haven't been you should go, it is quite the experience. It is only a $1.00 per person and you just put it in a little box at the entrance. It was just the right size for
Dylon at this age. I was sure sad though, the bear that they used to have has passed on. I was sure it was dead in years past and just stuffed, it was always curled up in the same exact spot. He was the main attraction of the zoo for years and years. The turtles got in a fight while we were there and one turned the other over. The zoo keeper had to come and turn it back over, we learned that if a turtle gets flipped over it will die. Interesting eh!?!
We went and got some shaved ice and then went to Willow Park for awhile so the kids could play around and get some energy out. Every time I'm in Logan I'm reminded how much I like it. It is so beautiful up there!
When we were at first dam we had a little water fight with water guns,
Dylon was loved it.
4 comments:
Amen Sister! Utah= GORGEOUS!!!
looks like you guys had a blast. but... i just noticed... um, it's 11pm at night in az and it's 89 degrees??? holy moly. i'm melting just thinking about that. haha.
Looks like so much fun! Dylan sure has grown.
Looks like a lot of fun! Your little guy is so big!!
Post a Comment