Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Most Memorable 2007 - #1

Of course the most memorable moment for us for the year of 2007 was the birth of our son Dylon. What an amazing experience! He was due April 26th, on the 20th when I went to the doctor he said that I wasn't even dilated to a one yet. Dwayne had drill that weekend but I didn't go with. We didn't think that anything would happen, but I had planned visiting teaching the night of the 20th. I felt great that whole day, I went out to my parents that night and went to a wedding reception with them. That night at about midnight I woke out of my sleep with a horrible cramping in my stomach. I didn't think anything of it at first, then at about 4:00 a.m. I realized that I was probably in labor. I finally talked to Dwayne at 7:30 in the morning and he headed down. At 2:30 p.m. we headed to the hospital and Dylon was born at 10:38 p.m on April 21. He was 7 lbs 11 ozs and 21 inches long.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your most memorable list was such a fun idea. I loved hearing what you guys have been up to this past year!