Thursday, January 24, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Ashley and Kristy last month! I can't really think of anything interesting/quirky about me right off the top of my head (although I do know there are plenty, I just have to use more brain power for that one) so I'm doing the one that Ashley sent me right now. As soon as I can come up with something interesting for the other "TAG", I will post those too. The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blogs. Best thing you cooked last week... Fiesta Nachos - It was out of a Pampered Chef cookbook, it was DELICIOUS!!! Some of us in the ward get together on Thursdays so that our kids can play (or just move around each other). We socialize and we have a potluck. They all thought it was good too. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who... Gosh, where wouldn't I want to go!?! I would definitely go with Dwayne, that is the easy question of the two. I would want to tour Europe: Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, England, and Scotland. When was the last time you cried? Hmm, I don't remember exactly the last time that I cried, I know that it was sometime this month, but I can't remember why or when. I was really sad and close to tears this past weekend. Dwayne went down to Lake Mead fishing and I missed him a lot. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: 1. Finishing up my Senior Year in High School. 2. Working at Hogi Yogi. 3. I went to a overnight thing for a scholarship I was applying for at Utah State University. 4. Photographer for the yearbook committee. 5. Getting everything ready to go to college. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: 1. I was super sick for the first 2 1/2 months of 2003. 2. Finishing up my Senior year in Graphic Design at Utah State University. 3. Having fun with the roomies in Forest Gate Apartments and trying to keep the boys below us from coming in at all hours of the night and day. 4. Dating and having fun. 5. Became a True Aggie. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: 1. Starting my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and getting uncomfortable. 2. Worked at the Financial Aid Office at the U of U. 3. Getting excited for the Parade of Homes in St. George. (my mom sister and I do it every year.) Yeah! it is almost here this year!! 4. Living here at the University housing, where we still reside only 10 steps to the north. 5. Preparing for Dylon to come into this world :) Seven of your favorite hobbies: reading, scrapbooking, making cards, roller-blading, trying to learn how to sew, hmm, should it be this hard to think of hobbies? Taking care of Dylon, and sleeping. Do the last two count? Five favorite foods: Pork Tostada Salad at Cafe Rio or the Pork salad from Costa Vida, Watermelon, Dr. Pepper, and Chicken Teryiaki over rice. Seven places you've been: Switzerland, New York (Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Palmyra), Nauvoo, St. Louis Missouri, California, Oregon, Arizona Five Favorite Memories: 1. Dwayne returning home from Afghanistan. 2. Our Wedding day, we pretty much eloped! 3. Holding Dylon for the first time. 4. Going to Yosemite with Dwayne. 5. All of my time at Utah State. So, I am tagging Heather, Suzi, Bethany and Adrienne.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I LOVE being loved!
I'm actually taking teachings of Isaiah this semester! It is quite deep, I think I should ask my teacher if we could "lighten" it up...and I would then bring Eliza! HA HA HA just kidding!
By the way...I know what you're talking about..."A true Aggie!" Sweet!
Hope all is well!

Matt and Amie said...

Marie! It is so great to hear from you! This will be fun to be able to know how you guys are doing! Congrats on getting into Arizona! How exciting! I am definitely envious of the weather you'll have! :) I hope all is going well for you guys!

Ashley said...

Fun post to read! Love the Pork Salad as well - we should go to lunch sometime!