Monday, April 21, 2008

Dylon is ONE!!!

I can't believe that our little boy is already one year old! Where has the time gone? On Dylon's special day we didn't do a whole lot. I babysat my brothers kids that day, then Dylon and I came home Dwayne, Dylon and I just had dinner and then we gave Dylon his birthday cupcake. We stripped Dylon down to his diaper because we thought that he would make a huge mess, but it was just the opposite, he didn't seem to want to get messy. As you can see he was a little leery at the start. He kept trying to bend over to eat it from the top with just his mouth. I think he offered Dwayne more than he was eating. The last picture shows you about how dirty he got. Well, that was an easy clean!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable! Just like his parents! :)

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday Dylon! They grow up so fast.

Kelly said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he is already! Too fun!

Maren said...

Hi Marie! It's Maren Creswell. Just wanted to say 'hi'! I found your blog through Amy Bird's awhile back, but never posted a comment. It's so fun to see your little family. Wow, your little Dylon is so cute! I also can't believe he's one years old now. He was teeny when we moved. I have a blog at dallinmaren.blogspot.com if you want to see my Noah. I hope all is going well with you. Take care!

Matt and Amie said...

Happy Birthday Dylon! He is such a handsome boy!

Guymon Family said...

Happy Birthday Dylon! Did you make the bathtub cake? If so I want to see pictures!