Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Moving...
Well, the time has come, we are getting ready to move. Dwayne is actually at Officer training camp for the Air Force, so Dylon and I are on our own. His favorite thing to do is climb on top of the boxes. He is so funny, he climbs on them then leans against the wall and gives me one of his cheesy smiles. He is just so proud of himself!
I have to keep my eyes on him, I saw him putting fishy crackers in some of the boxes. He helps out best by moving boxes around for me.
Dwayne has been gone since May 27th so Dylon and I have been visiting family a lot. Dylon is visiting his Grandma and Grandpa Gentry now while I get to pack and organize. This is the second move that Dwayne has gotten out of, and the next one the Air Force will move us. There is something wrong with this picture...at least I'll get out of the next one too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Moving takes so much energy. You should get your hubby to treat you to a spa day after it's all finished. Your little guy is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they change.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I saw your parents at my dad's funeral, your mom and dad look great! They are so sweet and it was so nice that they came to the funeral. They gave me a quick update on you. Things sound absolutely perfect for ya. I am happy for you. You don't even look like you had a baby, you thin lil' thing! Well, now I can keep updated with you through the blogging world!
Much love,
Trish
Marie good luck with the move. I wish we could have had lunch before you move. We will have to stay in touch.
Post a Comment