Wednesday, December 10, 2008

yippeekiay

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!!

Harmony said...

I LOVE jibjab! Dwayne's face is the best! And there is something about putting baby faces on those bodies that gets me giggling every time! :)

Brit said...

Hillarious! Too bad I didn't see it earlier so I could've teased you in person while you were here!

Rebecca said...

I loved it so much I had to make one too! Its is pretty funny to watch these things. Congrats! I am glad to be almost finished instead of just beginning my pregnancy, but I am excited for you! How far a long are you? When do you find out what your having. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love elf yourself. That was so cute. Congrats on your upcoming baby. That is so great!