Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dixie Cups

So, some of you may know that one of my email addresses is dixie1800. Some have asked about the dixie, what it means. I normally just brush it off because I've always been a little embarrassed of how I got it. I had quite the wild imagination when I was a child. So I realize that I am now revealing that secret, but it is due to the fact that I just found out about a certain product. When I was 3 or 4 years old my best friend was a boy. I was always jealous that he could pee faster than me, and that he didn't have to sit down. One day while I was in the bathroom some dixie cups caught my eye (we had small bathroom dixie cups in there). So I got an idea, I'll just poke a hole in the bottom and pee through that. I only ever ended up doing it once. (It must not have been too successful or something, I don't really remember the reasoning.) Well, what I didn't realize is that I was onto something ahead of my time. I was reading one of my friends blogs and she mentioned an item called the Sani-Fem. (you'll have to go to the link so you can see a picture!!) I found it pretty amusing, and if you notice it has 4 1/2 stars. Obviously I jumped off the train way too soon on this one.

9 comments:

Harmony said...

hahaha that is too funny....and gross.

Anonymous said...

that. is. awesome!

Brit said...

haha! nice! that would be kinda convenient camping in the wilderness though. MAybe it would be useful for a 72 hour kit. haha!

kp said...

I'm so proud of you! I was worried people would think it was really weird! I did at first

Emily said...

Ha ha ha! Looks like you coulda been rich ftom this one, Dixie!

The Burnah Clan said...

haha! I know they work too...not by my own experience...

Sarah and Trent said...

I LOVE it!!! I showed it to Trent and he, well, thought it was interesting...

Another weird cousin/friend story for you - I noticed on Tara Daniels' blog she had a link to our friends in Rexburg. Come to find out, that is HER first cousin. What a small world that we are all kind of inter-connected.

Heather said...

That's a nice product, we'll have to get that for you for next year's birthday! :)

Guymon Family said...

That is so funny. I don't know if I would ever admit that!