Here is the whole Gentry Clan!

Dylon was all over the place and Camille took a lot of fun pics of him. (My camera battery died soon after getting there)
We were able to see a shoot out while we were there. It reminded me of back in the day when Lagoon did that. (Do they still??)
Do they have these in smaller sizes for toddlers?
We were able to see a shoot out while we were there. It reminded me of back in the day when Lagoon did that. (Do they still??)
Do they have these in smaller sizes for toddlers?
They have stores all over with pure bred dogs, LOTS of dogs, and all really expensive dogs. (don't worry, they assure that the dogs aren't bred on dog farms) Dani fell in love with this one. You can go into a small room and they will bring you a dog if you want to have a better look. This one was $4,000 - $5,000 I think. There are some super cute dogs there, but I don't know if I'd be willing to pay that much. Dylon LOVES going to any pet store and looking at the animals!
Thanks for coming you guys, it was so much fun having you here. You're welcome to come back any time!!


2 comments:
so fun. look like you had a blast with your fam. I love dong stuff like that. cute post
So cute! I remember when Lagoon used to do that too...one time they had a concert and the lead singer pulled me up and he sang to me. I was in Heaven!
I miss you - we should get together soon!
Post a Comment