Friday, May 15, 2009

5 Years and so many more to come!!

5 years of marriage
4 years + of schooling (and more to come)
3 moves
2 kids (almost)
1 deployment and year apart
5 years ago we decided to "elope" and I'm so glad we did. We've had many adventures already, and I know we have so many more to come. I'm so glad I get to share them all with my best friend!

Happy Anniversary Babe!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to hear more about the "alopement"!!!

Funny side note- the word verification for my comment is "amorful" amor=love...perfect for an entry about your love!

Matt and Amie said...

Happy Anniversary! I want to hear more about "eloping" also! :)

Margo and Dave said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day... It's by far the best wedding story I know of!

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy Anniversary!! That is so exciting...and it sounds like you have a great story...we'll have to swap stories some time!

Sheffers said...

Happy anniversary to the cutest couple. You guys have not changed a bit. I hope you had a great anniversary and good luck with that baby GIRL!!!!

Brit said...

happy anniversary and congrats!

Alexandra said...

Congrats Marie, remember me, your used to be neighbor. I'm so happy for you guys and your soon to be little girl and 5 years of marriage. That is so great!

Emily said...

5 Years!!! That is great...congrats to you guys. I love the wedding picture!

Valerie: said...

hey! Yeah I am definetly not doing a white glove cleaning job and we are not getting the carpets cleaned that is for sure but I am not going to leave it nasty so its all good. Trevor Huish is supposed to be setting something up for sat at 8am for a couple guys to come. maybe your hubby signed up cause I have not seen the list. p.s omg your already 34 weeks. Holy cow, that baby will be here sooo soon

Julie said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

what? did you really just elope?????????? I can't picture dwayne gentry doing that. But hey, it worked so good for you. your new little one is soooo cute, it almost makes me baby hungry. ;) So are you still doing dental school? I remember you saying that's what you were going to do way back when the first time I met you in 4th ward. Is your gpa around still? Everytime i drive by his street i remember the hangouts there with the burchams, and your funny funny gpa. Glad you say my request on facebook. I have wondered what happened to you for a while. Kind of lost touch with everyone except staci. Now i've gotten in contact with you and dan, jeff, sometimes i see josie, etc. It's been fun. Can't wait to here more about you and your family. We need to plan a reunion with everyone who's still around, when you guys get up this way next time. Sorry about the novel. I'll let you go now.