Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She's Here!!!

Malia Camille Gentry was born June 22, 2009 at 6:01pm, 7lbs 8oz, 20.25 inches

30 comments:

The Woods said...

Yay! I get to be the first to post how beautiful your baby girl is!! She's really perfect and sweet. Seeing her makes me baby hungry...girls are the best!!!Congratulations to your new family. Marie, you look gorgeous too!

Sarah and Trent said...

Yeah!!! I thought you would choose that name :-) She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Cagney and Laci said...

I don't say this often, but she is a BEAUTIFUL newborn. Congrats on the little gal, what an exciting time for you guys!

Margo and Dave said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful... Way to be on top of things Dwayne.

Anonymous said...

HURRAY! A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl!!!

Brynn said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to the growing family! Can't wait to meet her.

Valerie: said...

omg how exciting. Did you end up getting induced or did she just come on her own. She really is a doll. She looks like Dylon I think. I love his face in the family picture. he looks like he is not quite sure what to think of her. Is he jealous yet? Hope your feeling well.

Emily said...

What a gorgeous baby girl!!! She looks just perfect. And you look amazing Marie. Congrats to your new family of four. :)

jenny said...

Oh my heck! She is adorable. I have to agree with Laci, she is about as beautiful and perfect as they come. I wish you were closer so I could hold her.

Oh, and maybe give you a hug or something ;)

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!

Jenny

PS Your video made me a little teary eyed. Is it possible to be baby hungry when you already have a baby?!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! We are super happy for you! She is perfect!

Katie said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous...a very beautiful baby! Marie you look so good for just having a baby. Hopefully Dylan is adjusting well...you feel so bad you just change there little world so much...but I guess they get used to it in the long run. Keep posting pictures of your cute family!

SteveJ said...

Hey, Just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!! Way Good!

Heather said...

Yeah! Congratulations, she's beautiful! That movie was very sweet. I miss you and your family!

Rachel said...

congrats. she is beautiful. i hope all is welll and the the delivery went smooth. xoxo

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

congratulations on the new baby! We have another beautiful Gentry in our family!!! And how is it that you look so good after having her??? Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!

Barnes said...

I can't believe it she is really here... I'm so happy for you two and feel blessed to see the friuts of the lords work... I love you guys.

The Burnah Clan said...

Awww, she is a beautiful baby. Glad everything went well!!! Love the name

andrea white said...

she is beautiful!!!!!!! congratulations Marie and Dwayne!

kp said...

I guess I can be happy even though she came early :) Congrats, and wow, you look amazing after giving birth!

Guymon Family said...

Congrats, she is so cute! I love the name. Hope you're all doing well.

Albertson Family said...

Congrats! She is so stinken cute! Marie, I feel terrible this whole week I have been thinking about myself and trying to get everything done before we leave. I told Terah tonight, "I wonder how Marie is doing, I should probably call her tomorrow." Terah was like, "oh, yeah they had their baby Monday." I should have talked to you earlier. I hope everything went well, you look great!

ctr_isha said...

She is SO CUTE! I wish you were closer as well. I am due in 3 weeks with a boy! Just think... Dylan and Olivia... Malia and ??? hookin' up later in life! HAHAHA
I think we planned it well! Love ya.

Christie said...

She is so cute, and I love the name. It seems like yesterday you and Trisha were playing barbies in my toy room. It won't be long before she is running around with Dylon.
Congrats

Sheffers said...

Congratulations to the parents of the cutest baby girl!!! Yay for girls!!! You look really great Marie. Hope all is well.

Harmony said...

First of all you look absolutely gorgeous for just having a baby! That must be where she gets it from. Your family is so SO cute! Congratulations!

The Van Horn's said...

What a beautiful little girl. How sweet. I hope that you are getting some sleep and that everyone is adjusting to having a new little one around.

Brit said...

congrats! She's beautiful! I love how chubby she looks and her little dimple, I see a lot of Dylon in her! Can't wait to meet her.

Jane and Stuart said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I can only hope our baby girl come soon! Did you know that Megan and Devan from the ward are moving down there?

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

She looks beautiful and perfect, I can't believe how fast they grow up and lose that new baby look.