Just a few weeks ago during the priesthood session and few friends and I got together with our kiddos for a play date. When you have kids the "girls nights" you used to have during priesthood session dramatically change. One thing does stay the same though, having a good time talking. We had Wendy's for dinner and played at a park in one of the gals neighborhood. I love this park, it isn't too busy and there is a covering for the playground which is a necessity down here.
Dylon and Heidi
These are two of his FAVORITE friends!!
Kyden, Heidi, and Dylon
Isn't Heidi the lucky one!?
(thanks for the pics Emily :D)

7 comments:
I love that last picture...darling! :)
So cute! girls night out just isnt the same since we had kids, but it still nice to chat with the girls. I love you pics, what sweet kids.
Those are such cute pictures.
Those pictures are TOO cute.
he's getting so big!
Hey Marie! So fun that you have two kids. Isn't that the truth about GNO with kids! I hope you are doing well.
I have a question for you. Can you email me? Hope to talk to you soon.
very cute pictures! I can't believe I haven't met your kids yet! If you are interested in digital scrapbooking, check out shabbyprincess.com they have a lot of cute free downloads, www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com has new freebies every day, and I just found another site, www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com. I use Photoshop. It's fun and easy! And even better, no mess! =)
Post a Comment