Monday, November 30, 2009

5 months already!!

Our baby girl is already 5 months, where does the time go. It seems like with Dylon we were so excited for the next step that time went a little slower when he was a baby. Not only is time passing faster this time around, but she is getting bigger so much faster. Literally!!
What is Malia up to these days:
  • Rolling over from her back to her stomach.
  • She loves to laugh and is very ticklish.
  • She is finally in her crib, she looks so small and alone in the middle of of it.
  • She has very curious hands, loves to touch and grab anything and everything.
  • She is always watching her brother. (hopefully only taking note of the good things he does)
  • She is finally eating solids, she has tasted a few veggies and oatmeal cereal. Still isn't too sure about the veggies.
  • Likes to sit on your lap and observe what is going on around her.

11 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Malia is so beautiful! It's crazy how fast they grow! We need a time watch that can actually stop time! :)

Harmony said...

She is adorable marie! I just love her cute little cheeks!

Rachel said...

can't believ how big she is getting. I saw her at church on sunday and your hubby had her all bundled and she was catching some good zzzz's. She is such a doll.

Katie said...

She is a doll! I love those big beautiful eyes, those big chubby cheeks, and those sweet rolls!

Emily said...

Oh Malia...she is sure a little cutie. Those are gorgeous pictures of her! Congrats on making the big move to the crib. I always think they look so little and lonely in the crib when you first put them in, too!

Barnes said...

holy cow she is so so so cute....

Brit said...

She sure is such a BEAutiful Baby!

Heather said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! :)

Maren said...

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!

Kelly said...

Marie, I have been a terrible friend! Its been so long since we have chatted. I sure miss those chats! Your family is gorgeous! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Oh my goodness so beautiful! You should eat at Maddas- don't remember the exact spelling. It is a mexican restaurant owned by a family we use to know. And Dad's dog house was my favorite. It is a hot dog shack. But I loved their corndogs and their pickles! Let me know if they are still open. If I remember correctly he was a huge 49er's fan.

MarciK said...

She's gorgeous!