I neglected to mention that we went to the San Diego Temple in the last post. We were also lucky enough to go there while we were in the area. So BEAUTIFUL!! If you are ever in San Diego make sure you make time to go there, it will be worth it.
So fun you got a get away, I am ready for one! Someday I will make it to that temple, I so want to! It looks like there are other fun things to do around there as well!
yeah! your back! your kids are getting so big. can't wait to meet them here in a couple of weeks. and see you too. haha. but thanks for all the comments on mine. if i respond back on them, will you get them? cause i did on one. did you get that?
4 comments:
So fun you got a get away, I am ready for one! Someday I will make it to that temple, I so want to! It looks like there are other fun things to do around there as well!
yeah! your back! your kids are getting so big. can't wait to meet them here in a couple of weeks. and see you too. haha. but thanks for all the comments on mine. if i respond back on them, will you get them? cause i did on one. did you get that?
So Glad you got to have a getaway! Isn't San Diego sooo beautiful? Nice to see the color green after being in AZ for awhile. :)
I love that you guys got to get away for a little! And miss Malia is getting so big! I also enjoy reading your blog, so you should keep it up!
Post a Comment