So we have been "missing in action" for the last few months. I've really dropped the bomb on blogging. I've started a few and never finished them. I just thought no one was really paying any attention anyway so it didn't matter. Then I started getting comments from family and some friends that the "cow tongue" was still up and I needed to post something else. I've been in a bit of a "funk" the last few months which is the cause of the lack of posts. Well, so here is to another try at blogging.
This is just a snipit at what should be coming. Malia is almost a year now, hard to believe. This is just us hanging out in our backyard a few weeks ago (before the 100 degree weather really hit, we would not be doing this now!) Dylon is posing for the picture which is a hard thing to get him to do these days. I love his smile, what a cutie.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
MIA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to see more! They both are growing up so much.
Love Love love the picture of Malia! Don't you miss those nice weathered days?
Welcome back to blog-ville my friend!
Malia is really coming up on a year? That is crazy! Such sweet babies you have!!!
Post a Comment