So this is the fist post that I have done on what Dwayne has been up to in school. There are definitely more to come though. Those with week stomachs might want to stop here, I know that I was a little iffy looking at them myself. They have been working on cow tongues lately, yes I said cow tongue. First off we were supposed to go find one at the supermarket. Who knew you could buy cow tongues at regular stores. I thought I was going to have to go to one of the international markets to find it. Luckily I didn't actually have to pick it up, one of Dwayne's classmates was at the store and they only had a few left so he was kind enough to pick one up for Dwayne. Why work on a cow tongue you ask? What does that have to do being a dentist? It is comparable to the soft tissue in our mouths, so they have been cutting and stitching.
That is one long tongue!
*shiver* Blah!!

4 comments:
so gross! I wonder if kelsey had to do that? probably but we never had to buy it!
Yummy! Will you freeze dry that and sent it to me? I ate that crap many times on the mission.
That is pretty nasty. But, I guess you have to learn some how. Ewww!
So glad I saw those pictures...thanks! That is just disgusting. Anyway...I have a few questions about AZ but I'm not sure of your e-mail address. Could you e-mail me? tdg_829@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment