Tuesday, August 3, 2010

13 months and counting...

Our baby girl is now over 1 year old! She is just about walking, says mama, dada, hi, Jesus (dsus), and will mimic other words and some animal sounds as well if she hears us say them or hears an animal. She LOVES the outdoors and her big brother. I'm already seeing the "girl" in her; she is quite dramatic for a one year old. She is going to be a dancer, every time she hears any kind of music she moves to the beat. She loves to climb on things and then cries when she can't get down or just falls and then cries. Either way there is a cry for help. (she is on a chair as we speak!) Hates getting dressed (which I'm sure will change in the next few years where she will want to change her clothes every hour). She only has two teeth, yes, two! She loves to laugh and if you are laughing she'll belt out a belly laugh that makes you laugh even more.

Malia wasn't too sure about the cake but once she go the hang of it she loved it. Gifts were the same way, Dylon had to help her with that one. (Her gifts have now been claimed by her brother who has now given her back her Christmas gifts. So I assume she will get her birthday gifts back the next Christmas! lol)

While we were in Utah this summer we were able to celebrate with the Christensen side. Her cousins and brother helped her blow out the candles. More of the Utah visit to come! (click on images for larger view)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

she is so dang cute! Can you believe our babies are a year? The next time you guys come to St. george, we need to hang out! :) Love all the cute pictures!

The Burnah Clan said...

so cute! they are growing up!

Valerie: said...

shah London has that same Elmo bib. She loves him. I wish i could have gotten to say good bye. I kept looking for you at church the last couple of weeks but just saw your hubby. hope your doing well. keep in touch

Suzi said...

13 months for real? Wow how time flies. It looks like she had a great birthday!

Katie said...

You make some pretty cute kids! She looks so sweet and I can't believe she is 1!

Sheffers said...

she is DARLING!!!! so cute! happy birthday!

Guymon Family said...

We are in Phoenix for 1 more week, we leave on 8/20. I grew up in the same ward as Holly Andreason and went to elementary and junior high school with both Holly and Chase! They are great, I told Holly she needs to get to know you! Your kids are so cute!

Sarah and Trent said...

So cute! I can't wait to feed Jackson cake!!