While we were in Utah we were lucky enough to have our family photos taken by a good friend of mine, she owns Silverscape Photography. I thought she did an awesome job, here are a few of the ones we loved.
awww so cute. You all look GREAT. The baby is getting so big. We need our family pics. Ours is a year old almost but I dont want my pic taken since my stomach is starting to poke out uggg
I love em! Belle is sitting next to me right now and she said "Dillon"! such a cute cute family, and I think I want to replicate Malia's dress! Miss Ya!
11 comments:
awww so cute. You all look GREAT. The baby is getting so big. We need our family pics. Ours is a year old almost but I dont want my pic taken since my stomach is starting to poke out uggg
Those are gorgeous! And you look FAB-U-LOUS!!!
love them! you guys have a beautiful family!!
What a cute family you all make! Love the pictures
seriously. so cute! I haven't seen you in forever! You guys all look so good! Miss you!
I love em! Belle is sitting next to me right now and she said "Dillon"!
such a cute cute family, and I think I want to replicate Malia's dress! Miss Ya!
sooo cute marie!! my favorite of the family photos of the 4 of you is the last one, where malia is on the move. its great, and you look so happy.
CUTE!
So cute!! What a great family :)
I love the family pictures! We still yet to get one done! Your kids are so cute and I love your hair!
What a super cute family have!! Love you guys!
--Johnson's
Post a Comment