Monday, November 26, 2007

Mr. Magorium

Well, Dylon has now been to his first movie in the theatre. We went with his cousins, Aunts, Uncle, and Grandma Chistensen. I thought that it would go well. My brother and sis-in-law said that their kids always did well in the movies, and my friend said that her little girl has done good in two movies so far. (Her little girl Lily is 10 days younger than Dylon.) So I just thought he'll be excited to see all the colors and would do just fine. Was I wrong! As soon as the movie started, he started squiming and getting fussy. He didn't like how loud it was. I took him and walked around with him for a while, then after Dwayne had walked around with him and he wouldn't calm down at all, he decided to just take him for a ride until the movie ended. Well, needless to say, we won't try that again for a long time. It was a fun movie for kids, I think he will like it when he is older. Until then well just stick to short videos at home!

No comments: