Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starting Off

Well, we conformed to the trend of starting a blog. Next summer we will be moving out of state and we hope to be able to keep in touch with family and friends. Knowing how hard that can be we decided to start a blog so that those who want to know what is going on can just log on and see all of the happenings. Much has happened in the last few months. Dylon is now 6 1/2 months and I can't believe it. Everyone always says they grow up fast but man is it true. In less than 6 months he will be 1 year old. Dylon is growing every day, he sits up on his own now and is rolling over both ways. He talks (babbles) all the time, maybe even more then his mom! He is laughing and smiling constantly. Dwayne is very busy with school, work and being in the bishopric. He is so good with taking time to play with Dylon if he is awake when dad gets home. Dwayne has been interviewing this fall at different dental schools. We feel really good about some of the interviews and schools, but only time will tell. December 1st is when the schools can send out acceptance letters. We'll be waiting by the mail box that week following. We will keep you all posted on the news that we receive. Marie is staying home with Dylon and loves it. It is such a joy to see him progress daily. He is more entertainment than I could have ever have guessed for. We go to a mother and child institute class every Tuesday and Thursday which is a nice break from the normal routine. For now that it is what I will start with. We hope you enjoy this blog and we will get back with you later.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Welcome to the band wagon ;) I am excited to have more blogs to read.

Ashley said...

Fun blog Marie! I think blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch. I put a link to your blog on my page .

Dylan is such a sweet little guy. Hope he gets feeling better!