Monday, November 19, 2007

Open Wide!

Like father like son... Some may say that it is just a part of a babies development -wanting to always grab at anything near them - but I think that he just takes after his Dad. He is already showing interest in being a dentist. The mouth is the first thing he goes for when ever we talk to him. He holds on tight, opens and looks inside. So far the pricing is very reasonable, he gives us the family special. On to a new subject, he has been really sick lately. Yesterday in church Dwayne was walking around with him trying to calm him down when BLAHH...he threw up all over. Elders Quorum and Relief Society were just ending. I was talking with one of the girls in the ward and her husband came in telling us that some kid just "puked" everywhere. For a moment I thought "I hope that wasn't my child" then we continued talking. A few minutes later a guy in our ward came in and said "Dwayne asked me to come in to get you, your baby just threw up all over the gym". Since then he hasn't been able to keep much down. It is so hard to see your baby so sick and knowing that you can't do anything about it. I'm thinking that it is just the stomach flu, so we will see in a few days. He is such a strange little fella though he has been getting more fussy than normal, he still smiles his big old toothless grin. Something Dwayne and I love so much about him.

No comments: