(I saw this on a friends blog and I thought it was a fun idea.)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
Hey Marie! I check out your blog occasionally. It's so fun to see your cute little guy. He's adorable. Okay, my memory is easy. I remember the first time we met you introduced yourself to me as my locker partner. We were both relieved that we got each other! I also remember you trying to teach me how to burp one night at your house...what on earth were we doing? Take care!
Hmm...which memory to choose for my dear Marle.
How 'bout when we were doing the tickle train on the mats in the gym, eating crackers and making our fingers wisk away the crumbs. That was pretty fun. :)
Hey! Looks like you guys are surviving the heat! Our favorite memories of you guys are 1: When you and Dwayne eloped (sort of) you brought some stuff to my mom's house from Dave while he was covering for Dwayne in Washington and 2: The Governor's Day that you got car sick from sitting in traffic, I was so excited that you were pregnant and not just sick!
Well I have a horrible memory, but I can remember us getting money at the end of the year from school for some reason and we all went to an ice cream place like Artic circle or something and we we spent all of our money on fries and ice cream. No I don't have a studio...yet! (maybe someday)
Okay, so you don't remember my memory huh? The tickle train was lying on the floor and laying on everyone's bellies and laughing.
We happened to be eating crackers and the crumbs were on our fingers and we noticed that we were doing a funny finger motion.
If you still can't remember I'll have to show you in person one of these years...
Post a Comment