Isn't he adorable, his name is Krono. We found this little guy at a place called Puppies 'n Love. I fell in love with him the minute I saw him, which is funny because I never was a huge dog person before. He reminded Dwayne and I of Dylon, he has as much energy as our little guy. We think that they would be able to tire each other out. Okay, so we didn't get a real dog, but I did really fall in love with him, he was so cute. And he really did remind us of Dylon, they would be great friends. This is the kind of dog we will have in the future at some point.
They let us go into a room and play with this little pup for a few minutes, if we could have pets, I may have been tempted. We would need a bigger yard for him to run around in though. If you look at the picture below though, we did get Dylon that dog, and I also fell in love with that dog the minute I saw it (so did Dylon). His name is Krono, I guess he will have to due until dental school is over.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
We Got a Dog!!!
Isn't he adorable, his name is Krono. We found this little guy at a place called Puppies 'n Love. I fell in love with him the minute I saw him, which is funny because I never was a huge dog person before. He reminded Dwayne and I of Dylon, he has as much energy as our little guy. We think that they would be able to tire each other out. Okay, so we didn't get a real dog, but I did really fall in love with him, he was so cute. And he really did remind us of Dylon, they would be great friends. This is the kind of dog we will have in the future at some point.
They let us go into a room and play with this little pup for a few minutes, if we could have pets, I may have been tempted. We would need a bigger yard for him to run around in though. If you look at the picture below though, we did get Dylon that dog, and I also fell in love with that dog the minute I saw it (so did Dylon). His name is Krono, I guess he will have to due until dental school is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well it looks like you guys are getting settled in. How is life?
Dogs and kids go hand-in-hand. Well, one licks out of the other's I guess. :)
I was so excited for you guys and then I saw the line that said you didn't actually get him. It stinks to be living in places that can't have pets. I want a kitten but Justin is allergic to cats, so I can't have one until we move somewhere she can stay outside most of the time. That will be a while.
congrats on the dog and the new place! I'm excited for you guys. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment