Okay, so I have been holding off reading this series until I finished The Work and the Glory. I finally finished...9 books is a lot of reading!! Anyway, I am a huge fan! ( Big kudos to Stephenie Meyer) I read the first book in 3 days, yes I have been a neglective mother, poor Dylon! I heard the movie is coming out around the holidays so I had to look up the trailers. So for all you fans out there, here is a little snipit of what is to come!
Thanks Marie. I can't wait for Decemeber when this comes out! It is adicting and honestly you are now among the many mothers who have neglected their children and husbands for days on end until they have completed the serires. Good luck to you and Dwayne just go and buy some tv dinners for the next twoo weeks!
Marie, We have all been through the ignoring the family phase. I ignored Gary and Olivia for 2 weeks and then I was done. I can't wait for the movie!...Neither can Gary. HaHaHa.
4 comments:
Thanks Marie. I can't wait for Decemeber when this comes out! It is adicting and honestly you are now among the many mothers who have neglected their children and husbands for days on end until they have completed the serires. Good luck to you and Dwayne just go and buy some tv dinners for the next twoo weeks!
Thought you may enjoy this trailer that I stole from another friend's blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
Happy reading...I just finished them :)
I'm soooo glad to be back in touch! You and your fam are adorable!
I have only read the 1st book - but will be on my way to the rest soon. Stephanie Meyer's cousin is in my ward - small world huh?!
Marie,
We have all been through the ignoring the family phase. I ignored Gary and Olivia for 2 weeks and then I was done. I can't wait for the movie!...Neither can Gary. HaHaHa.
Post a Comment