He won't wear a hat, but he will wear this cool whip container for hours at a time.
He loves his blue elephant Eddie.
He loves Elmo and Nemo and says them both as "Nelmo".
He loves cars and balls, especially dads racquet ball balls.
He is a good sleeper, he goes down with no problem. (knock on wood it continues)
If we get home at nap time he will not let me feed him, he just wants to go to bed.
He is copying what we say now, one word at a time.
He loves going outside, and loves playing with dad.
He loves to be chased.
He loves to run ahead of you, hide, and jump out and say "Boo"!
He loves playing the piano.
When he wants something he will give you a hug and a kiss to sweetin' you up.
7 comments:
Marie he is so cute. Aren't they getting to such a fun age. We miss you guys!
He is adorable! Keep this list so you can read it often when he reaches his terrible twos! :)
he is too cute!
Dwayne and Marie!
I found you guys in David and Kasey's blog!:)
Just thought I would send a comment your way, so you can check my blog, and I wanted to tell you how cute Dylan is!
I am happy you guys live a lot closer now as well! I am sure I will see you soon!
Take care!
-Bethany
How fun! I love all the cute things that kids do. And they grow up so fast too. Relish is every little moment that you can.
awww, i like this...
Too fun Marie! I am so eager for Lylia to get to those fun stages. But at the same time I love where she is at now. Not mobile, and smiles all the time, and giggles when I tickle her. It sure if fun being a mom. Well I hope all is going well. You look happy and that is great!
Post a Comment