We've anticipated this Halloween since we moved in because we were told that it marks when the weather will start getting cooler. This year may have been an exception, it was extremely warm.
Dwayne took Dylon around a block or two, he hadn't gotten down trick-or-treat (even though we practiced it for days in advance), but he was really good at
Hi, Thank You, and
Bye. We were Zoo Keepers, some of the older couples got a kick out of that. Here a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

Don't Feed the Animals...

13 comments:
Your costumes are clever! I should have dressed up. I just went as cold, wet mom. We had rain for half of trick-or-treating, but after it was surprisingly warm! My pip-squeak didn't really get the whole concept either. Oh well, there are years and years to come!
Oops! That last comment was from me! I was just logged in under Jon's name. I need to remember to look at that before posting :)
So FUN!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! Dylon is soo cute and looks more grown up than I remember.
How funny! Kasen had the exact same monkey costume for Halloween!
So cute, I love the costumes your so creative.
Is that an otter pop he's eating? I'm jealous that that's an option the end of October!
Love the zoo keeper idea! Only in AZ can you wear sandals on Halloween!
Jaxon was a Monkey last year...loved it! Your pics are so cute!
cutest monkey outfit! was he so hot in this weather?
Hey, just found your blog! Dylon makes a cute monkey...we got a sneak peak at that boo bash but it was a bit too hot so we didn't quite get the full show then. Love the pics!
Ive tagged you
We choose the exact same costume for Emery because it matched his personality too well. And it sure was cute and warm for Halloween in Utah.
Post a Comment