Sunday, October 26, 2008

Protecting Our Liberties

I bring this subject to the surface again because I feel it is so important. Please stand up for your beliefs, make your voice be heard no matter where you are. This may not be an issue in the state that you are living in like it is in my situation, but it will be soon enough. It is going to affect us all, it already is and you may not even realize it. I know that not every one has the same opinion, but if you have the time, I encourage you to view these videos. They have very insightful information. Remember, this is not a matter of intolerance, it is a matter of protecting our liberties and the liberties of our children.

Protecting our liberties

Defending an institution – not spreading hate

Not a matter of civil rights

An issue with broad support

Elder David A. Bednar of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I tried some of the links and they weren't working for me, but they may work for you. If not, go to this website and you will find the videos there.

http://www.preservingmarriage.org/videos.html#current

2 comments:

Kate and Robbie said...

I agree! This is so crazy all that is going on...thanks for your input. by the way, our interview went great! I would love to be there!!

Brit said...

hey Marie~
I have been trying to email you the pictures of dwane at the halloween party but it keeps failing. I was wondering if you might have any idea why? thanks
Brit