Last Saturday we decided to go up to Anthem a community just before you come into the Phoenix valley. It definitely had the coolest park I have ever seen. The community was all designed by one planner - they had surveyed a bunch of people asking what they would want in a community and pretty much fit it all in. This park had many different sizes of play equipment for all age groups, a splash pad, train, pond, skate park, roller-hockey rink, basketball courts, and pretty much everything else you would want at a park. The rest of the community had the other things anyone could want. It was amazing, we heard there was a communtiy like that closer to us, so we need to find it so we don't have to drive so far. (click on the picture to enlarge it - also I realize there are two pics the same, I didn't count and I was too lazy to change them. Enjoy anyway!)
8 comments:
I love the water pictures!
Look like fun!
super cool! It is now on our list to go! And if you fin out where the closer one is let me know! It's not the tempe splash pad it is?
Dylon looks so much older! Happy hair cut! :)
Sigh. I wish we could have that great weather to enjoy a splash pad in November!
So Fun, I bet Dylan had a blast!
Looks like fun! It was fun to watch the movie with you...I can still hear that lady's laugh in my head sometimes... :-)
do you ever get tired of hearing how cute your little boy is? Because if not, he is so cute!
Post a Comment