Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back in the Game

So, it's a new year, and half way through January at that. The last month has been one that I'm grateful is in the past. Not that I don't love Christmas because of course I do. And it was so great to see family. (Too bad they can't just be here with us in our mid 70's weather.) It was a month of the stomach flu, colds, and upper respiratory infections on top of the loveliness of being prego. Now that all of that is in the past for the most part, and I'm well into the second trimester things are great!! Dylon had a great Christmas this year, he was able to really experience playing in snow and the joy of opening Christmas gifts. I've heard as an adult Disneyland is better with kids, and I'm convinced Christmas morning is the same, and it will only get better as they get older and understand Santa more. I didn't do as good as I should have on pictures over the holiday, but here are some of us up in the cold enjoying our time with family.
Dylon and Dwayne playing in the backyard and sledding with cousins.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: