Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Car Wash in January!?!

The last few days have felt like April/May to us. We've talked to natives of Arizona and they say this is normal, now we understand why snowbirds do what they do. We've been needing to clean our car for quite sometime and so last Saturday we decided to finally do it. In Utah we would have taken it to an automatic car wash but since it has been so warm we decided to do it in our driveway. Dylon LOVED it...he especially liked spraying us down with the water. He was so pleased in himself when he figured out how to work the nozzle. (click image to enlarge)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Harmony said...

Ohhh, I'm so jealous! I could really use some nice warm weather, and our car could use a wash too!

Kate and Robbie said...

Warm in Jan! We could be headed that way...looks more likely than not!!! We could be neighbors again if you could believe it! We are waiting to hear back from the U in March, then we will decide MW for sure or not...then we will need help finding an area and a place! Glad we already have friends there!

Julie said...

Looks like Dylan had so much fun. He is getting so big.

The Woods said...

Haha! I love that pic of Dylon hosing Dwayne down -how cute is that!!!!!
I miss that year round warm weather when we lived in NM. Of course, I enjoy the four distinct seasons here in OH, I just wish winter was a little shorter.

Heather said...

Cute pictures! I just went to the car wash the other day and spent $4 to wash our car! I wish I could do it at home right now but the convenience at the car wash was too tempting.

The Van Horn's said...

That looks like so much fun! One day we will thaw out, get the hoses out again and then I will have to get some buckets of soapy water and let the girls go crazy!

The Pittson Family said...

congrats on being pregnant! and i can't believe how big dylon is getting! hope you guys are doing well!

michelle said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Dylon spraying Dwayne. The sun catching the spray is really cool.
Can't wait to enjoy that weather! See you soon!