I've had some pretty stupid ideas in the past. How about the time my cousin Adam and I decided to make our own parachutes out of garbage bags held together by masking tape and then pilot them off of my roof while they were attached to our school backpacks. My butt is still sore to this day.
How about the time we were playing in the irrigation canals in Washington, Utah and I tried to slide down a narrow ditch off the major canal and got stuck, backing up hundreds of gallons of irrigation water behind me, leaving my eye balls 3 times larger than they used to be for fear I would never get out of that one.
How about the time I attempted to go down Angels Landing in Zion National Park with my Rollerblades. If angels landed on that peak the way I landed off of it, I think there would be a shortage of Angels today.
Well I am here to tell you I am about to do one of the stupidest things I've ever done. I guess, I am willing to take my chances on this one because I've done a lot of things to tease Marie and well she still tells me she loves me and if I don't make it out of this one I've built the sweetest hut for Dylon outside that I think I could handle a few nights in alone if I got kicked out of the house.
Let me begin with what Marie already has to put up with. Last week I thought it would be funny if I put Dylon's diaper on backwards so that if he let out a poopy...well you know. So, Dylon didn't play along with that one but it was still funny when she changed his diaper and it was on backwards.
How about the time—ok, multiple times--I scarred Marie so badly that I got severe beatings afterwards and had to go to the hospital (maybe a little embellished but close to the truth). There was the time I thought she needed more salt in her diet so when she wasn't looking I put it in her cheerios (that was stupid). There were the times it would always snow on Marie when we went under trees but not on me. She figured that one out quick. How about when she would yawn and my finger would end up in her mouth. I am beginning to see that I am only making future matters worse, so I should stop now.
So, here it is my stupid idea. I am going to post some of Marie's more embarrassing photos as found in our digital library. Not well thought out but entertaining for the moment.

You should never ever use an ear wax candle when someone is in the same room as you. You Just might get your picture taken and there is nothing that you can do but hold still and try not to catch on fire. I can't believe they're legal?

Be careful you don't get stitches from a paper cut.

Marie's belly, one morning, after a few bowls of Cheerios and extra salt.


The single pillow on the left is mine and the 6 stack is Marie's

Marie after our first date. She has been in mourning ever since.

Crazy College parties

She really doesn't know how to play the accordion.

She was really never in the "Sound of Music," despite what she may think.

And finally her two most embarrassing pictures...
12 comments:
Oh, what a nice selection of photos!!! Love it. Dwayne, enjoy your evening in the "doghouse".
so I love all the picturs, I hope all goes well.
very entertaining I must say, and thanks for the great ideas, I am tempted to try them on Kelsey!
hasn't everyone pretended they were in the sound of music?? if I was you I'd be keeping an extra good eye on my cheerios for the next little bit!
I wonder who taught you all those antics, with the Gentry men as our fathers, we or Marie never stood a chance she didn't know what kind of family she married into did she.
So you hid her food when she leaves the room. I do!
It's so fun to see the personality of Marie's other half. This just helps confirm that she married a wonderful guy. This was stinkin' hilarious!
good one....
It's good it's warm in Phoenix! Have fun in the hut. By the way, we LOVED the BCG glasses!
I've got some pretty cool pictures of Marie that I'll have to share with you. :) I miss my Marle!
hahaha!! this is awesome and made my day. good job dwayne! and marie, kudos to you for not deleting it instantly. ha, i think i would've.
Now I'm really sad that we don't live closer to you guys. Those all sound like great ideas. haha.
so what happened after you found out he had posted these? Nothing wrong with them,they are super cute. Ahh fond memories.
Post a Comment