Happy Birthday Old man! Rob here. Maybe we'll be seeing you sooner than later. We're about 2 months away from starting the house hunting part of the move down to AZ. I'll give you a call to see if you have any good ideas on where to live. By the way...I called the number I have for your cell phone and some girl answered. So, I'm guessing it's either your other family or you got a new phone number. Mine is the same. Shoot me a text sometime so I can have your digits. Peace.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Old man! Rob here. Maybe we'll be seeing you sooner than later. We're about 2 months away from starting the house hunting part of the move down to AZ. I'll give you a call to see if you have any good ideas on where to live. By the way...I called the number I have for your cell phone and some girl answered. So, I'm guessing it's either your other family or you got a new phone number. Mine is the same. Shoot me a text sometime so I can have your digits. Peace.
Post a Comment