
Lately we have seen this cat roaming around the neighborhood. Not that it isn't a cute cat, but it isn't ours, nor do we want to own it. Dwayne and Dylon had been in the backyard playing around, Dwayne came in for a minute, then as we both went out, we saw Dylon pulling the cats tail.

Dwayne scared off the cat momentarily, but it kept hanging around. Dylon just kept saying "meow" which is what he calls cats. He wanted it to come back so bad.

We finally just shut and locked the door because the cat kept trying to get inside. (you can't see the cat but it is stretched up our door meowing.) Dylon apparently wanted the cat to come in too.
The funny thing about all of this is just earlier in the day I had read the book "No No, Yes Yes" to Dylon. This is one of the No No pages. As I read it I thought we're never going to even be close enough to a cat for him to pull it's tail unless we go visit G & G Gentry. He really liked this page too because I made all the sound effects and acted like I was pulling a cats tail. I of course said we do not do that, but he must have forgotten already by that night.

Dylon gets put into time out when he does something wrong, this is his timeout corner. Shortly after I had put him in time out yesterday I saw him running his favorite toy (Eddie) there. I thought it was hilarious.
Then after Eddie was done with time out, Dylon gave him hugs. It's amazing how they pick things up so easily from us. I've noticed him saying pretty much everything I say after me these days. I really have to be careful. Not that I swear, but I said "oh shoot" the other day and he immediately repeated it.
5 comments:
I love the picture of him looking up at the cat sitting on the wall. So cute!
what a cute little guy. He will be a great big bro to a little SISTER! How exciting!!!
It is amazing how quickly they grow and how they learn things it seems so out of the blue and they are not little anymore.
Dylon is so cute! I love those pictures of him, what a sweetheart and a good mommy that teaches him right. I hope your doing well and getting good rest.
awww the last pic is too cute! :)
Post a Comment