Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Entertainment

This is Dylon's and our new entertainment Sunday nights.

Since it is so hot here we have to be creative on what to do to entertain Dylon. Dwayne is always coming up with fun things, Dylon of course loves every bit of it. We get two in one with this new activity - Dylon is having fun and our floors are getting a good cleaning!

5 comments:

Shauntell said...

That looks like fun to me. I am glad that you guys are having such a great time. I am excited for your future.

Guymon Family said...

Your new place looks so nice! Quite the upgrade. Glad you're having fun.

Barnes said...

How cute I remember doing something like that but it was a box.

Rebecca said...

He is such a ham Marie. The good thing is your floors stay clean! I love you your blog. Now we can really keep up on each other. I sent you that e-mail and then I got yours. Sorry for the delay :)

Kate and Robbie said...

We miss you. new neighbors moved in making us realize just how lucky we were to have you!!!!