YEA!!! Let the PINK begin!!!! By the way, I dont know how I lost your phone number...again! We want to talk to you about houses, ect. Can you email it to me! KTBUGW82@aol.com
congrats Marie, how cute having a little marie running around. So much fun! I love the picture of Dillyn you have on your right side bar, it is seriously adorable.
I feel way behind the times, but congrats on having a baby girl! We love having a girl. Oh I am so happy for you! I want to see prego pics, which I know aren't fun to see of yourself, but everyone else loves them!! hint hint. lol.
14 comments:
Congrats!
Yea! I am so excited for you. You will love having a girl. They are so fun. Congrats!
Congratulations you guys! That will be so fun to have a boy and a girl!
Bwah ha ha, now the girls are even with the boys.
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
YEA!!! Let the PINK begin!!!! By the way, I dont know how I lost your phone number...again! We want to talk to you about houses, ect. Can you email it to me! KTBUGW82@aol.com
Yeah! a girl, I love having a girl, they are so much fun! Congrats!
congrats, so excited for you guys!
Now everything will be pink with flowers. How fun for you.
No Way...that rocks. You will love having a girl. They are a blast
Congrats!
congrats Marie, how cute having a little marie running around. So much fun! I love the picture of Dillyn you have on your right side bar, it is seriously adorable.
Cograts! That is so exciting.
I feel way behind the times, but congrats on having a baby girl! We love having a girl. Oh I am so happy for you! I want to see prego pics, which I know aren't fun to see of yourself, but everyone else loves them!! hint hint. lol.
Post a Comment